-


I admit, i am difficult


{Tuesday, February 10, 2009} 8:40 PM

What you need to do is be thankful for the life that you got.
Stop looking at what you ain't got
and start being thankful for what you do got.


I shouted alot at people today,
and yet when i delivered the morning announcements,
people can barely hear me.
Why dont they just accept the fact that i am really soft spoken? :D

Today i was in a really good mood.
I didnt scream at bff when he messed up my hair, terribly(i hate when people mess my hair).
I didnt run off hiding when i became shaky when delivering the announcements.
I didnt fall asleep in class, i paid attention in every lesson!
It was really quite a day, ask the girls at guitar.
Eventhough i was really pissed off, i still laughed along with them.
I tell you, i was in a really good mood today.
:D

You know, Ramly is such an s-punk.
He is really irritating and i wish i could just make him keep quiet.
He would like disturb me every single moment he could,
and ask me stupid questions like whats the inti of the karipap!
Like $&*!&$&$&?
But still, he is the best no matter what,
afterall he is planning a very big surprise of my birthday,
which hey, is in one month time :D
I really cant wait, and Ly, it better be something fanciful, im counting on it :P


Got my dreams, got my life, got my love
Got my friends got the sunshine above
Why am I making this hard on myself
When there’s so many beautiful reasons I have to be happy



layout by drivefaraway