{Friday, February 6, 2009} 9:10 PM
IT IS FINALLY FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY(:
Dont go around spreading rumours. Jst accept the fact, dont deny it anymore. The world doesnt revolve around you!
Today didnt start off well, very very very very absolutely terrible start. As the day progressed, it got better i guess, starting with physical education. And subsequent lessons after that.
Jst accept the truth! It is really not about you all the time. Wait, it has never been about you! Again, the world doesnt revolve around you!
CCA was best gile, rehearsals with juniors for the assembly thing was very funnnnnneh. *sneeeeeeeeeeeeze* lovely babies know why(:
Dont laugh and smile as though youre over it, cause its so obvious youre not. Stop faking the laughter, makes you look more like a loser. I dont wish to fight with you, im simply being nice, entertaining and saying yes to all your stories. I cant be bothered, really.
Practices were mad, Sharmila, Atikah and I too were mad. Simply because we got so hyper during the 5pm break, sape last kene ape? (inside joke) Practices tire me out, but hey, practice makes perfect :D
Dont try to make me doubt my friend, cause i wont alright. Its you i will doubt, figure out why. I really dont wish to quarrel, call me a coward for not mentioning your name. At the end of the day, the fact still remained the same: we fell into the same trap. Im pulling myself out, with or without your help. I can do it alone, really.
SHUT UP, STOP THE RUMOURS, ACCEPT THE FACT, THE WORLD DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND YOU!
