-


I admit, i am difficult


{Monday, February 16, 2009} 10:41 PM

Hey everyone!
Lets not talk about the morning, bad start indeed.
Skip all the way to performance of TDD.
You know, abang and gang rapped, and then i realised that this year will be their last year.
Next year, there will be no more them, no more rap.
Its like so what you knw cause since sec1 im used to keep seeing them performing and rapping all,
then suddenly next year there will be no more them.
So i will bear that in mind, and look forward to all their upcoming rap performances,
cause i wont see it again next year.

I have finished my POA homework and i am well damn proud of myselffffffff :D
Neeeeeeeeeeext, 800m race today.
I could have sprinted all the way, i knew i could,
but somehow i didnt.
I felt like a small jog and i did that with Atikah.
It was way beyond fun cause in the end, we both werent panting like the others,
thats the best part.
HA-HA, perangai tating sak anisah-.-

Basically, to sum up everythg,
i will look forward to abang and gang rap performances this year,
i am damn proud of myself for completing POA,
and i had fun at 800m, surprisingly.
Oh and yes, did i tell you that i had my english test today?
I did so bad that i think if my teacher gimme me back the paper, saying i did so bad and refusing to mark, i wont be surprised.

And tmrw will be in sch till 7 yippy yay yay-.-
And sports heats comiiiiiiiiiing, im so excited really really :D

bye people,
i think you need to learn your lesson. this is the best way to do it,


layout by drivefaraway