-


I admit, i am difficult


{Tuesday, January 20, 2009} 9:16 PM

What should your reaction be when ppl talk bout you on their blog? Is it angry? Or sad? Probably pissed off or maybe fcked-up? What should you do when ppl talk bout you on their blog? Should you fight back on your blog, or tell it face to face to make it seem as tho youre the braver one? Or should you jst let it pass and tell yourself ppl are jst being themselves? Do you really have to take action on the things ppl say about you? Do you really have to do smthg about it?
I am in upper sec now, and i have 8 subjects to cope. Syf is coming, and i jst got shouted today because i didnt perform well. I dont think i wanna elaborate nor explain what you said at your blog. No, im not saying im feeling guilty, nor am i trying to deny it.

People think they know what you feel, but actually they have no freaking idea what is actually going on.
I wanna tear up very badly, but its not worth it. Because my studies is my top priority now, whether you believe it or not.


layout by drivefaraway