-


I admit, i am difficult


{Saturday, January 31, 2009} 8:49 PM

You know what?
I lost my student handbook. There is my homework, my assignments, people's birthday, outing with friends/family inside it. I am really pissed off.
I did my homework which i found out that i wud only have to hand in on wed. I could have revised my bio and history and do my eng which i'll have on mon and tues! I am really pissed off.
I have totally go against my new year resolution and now im facing the consequences. I am really pissed off.

So yes, i am pissed off alot and i bet many people are to. Its alrdy end of january, can you believe it!

I wish i could jst type and scream out loud what i feel. Maybe i could and for that i would get judge. So why dont i jst save myself the trouble and shut up?
I am afterall pissed off, i'll say things i dont mean. So better not say, might regret it later.

Words are just words, a unit of language, things we say to communicate. Damn, even actions speaks louder than words. Then how come we still feel hurt, jst by words?

(
and Ramly is blaming me BLAMING ME for getting myself into this mess. I am overtheboard fcking pissed off!)



layout by drivefaraway