{Wednesday, January 7, 2009} 9:16 PM
Jatuh cinta lagi, lagi lagi ku jatuh cintaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Hahhahahah random random.
Today, things are finally starting to look up i guess?
Skip sch, before sch was with the sweetest person, and after sch was with Twinnylove, so it doesnt really matter afterall. I dont knw why i sent Nissy home, i was jst bored eventhough very tried. Random much? -.-
Cant wait for CCA day, cause we are like preparing so much for it. Tmrw there's bio, yaaaay interesting k. And i love the 10th, I TELL YOU IM RANDOM :D
Eh alamak! Now i remember! I have to like plan the sharing session thing! Shoot, ought to put that in my book of things to do, so i wont forget it like i did the whole day. No wonder i stayed back so late today. I was suppose to plan it!
I knw i should stop, but if i stop, i wont have anythg better to do. Tv have boring shows and im too lazy to bloghop. Sheeeeeeeeeeesh lalalala random random.
K tmrw sch with friend, and end with sweetest person? Lets jst see lah eh.
And the bermuda triangle, hahahhaha laughter much guys, jst wait and see.
Jatuh cinta lagi, lagi lagi kyu jatuh cintaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
:D
