-


I admit, i am difficult


{Wednesday, January 28, 2009} 9:24 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHMAD SYAFIQ [:
May you last long with your gf(duh) .

Have I told you how much I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee history lessons ?
No Im not being sacrastic, I really love the lesson alright.
The best part of it is that we have to run to the class, if not we will be locked out.
It gives me an adrenaline rush, to be running and rushing for class.
And must admit, kinda nice to see all the other ppl locked out.
History lessons rock, period.
Oh and probably because Im sitting with Raihan and Syaddad and Buva, maybe thats why history class is so gerek :D

Sch is kinda scary, correction, my classmate is kinda scary.
Go figure.
Runs aimlessly, touching all over.
Scares the hell outta me, ooooooooooooooooooh. :O

And you knw, you suck, alooooooot. Youre with her aye? Can figure it out alrdy. Oh well, didnt come as a surprise. Must stop all this looking looking at you thing, totally wasting my time DUH.






layout by drivefaraway