-


I admit, i am difficult


{Friday, December 12, 2008} 10:16 PM

Im listening to Whatever You Like ,
and i knw that i used to say that i hate the song ,
but its actually kinda nice ,
dont you think so ?

Life is like that , right ?
The more you hate something ,
the more the thing will keep appearing to you .

I hate heartbreaks ,
but that is all ive been getting these days .
I hate being moodless ,
but that is all im feeling nowadays .
So yes , i will start to love heartbreaks and moody days .
Maybe then will it start to go away .
Life is indeed wonderful =)

Thank you love for spending the afternoon with me .
It was jst like what i dreamt , but only better .
We should do it more often kan ,
with less of the teasing and the sulking moment ,
but more of the laughters and crazy jokes .

And yes , whoever doing the futsal thing tmrw ,
good luck aye .
;D


layout by drivefaraway