{Wednesday, December 3, 2008} 9:21 PM
Hello im tired .
Im in need of an entertainment , my life is as boring as it gets .
Vivo ystrday with loves was fun and we shall do it some more and more and more .
Hopefully will be at Sentosa this friday with CBT , bt we see how it goes .
Tmrw is the camp leader thing , i bet i'll be tired as hell .
I caught Muallaf today , it was alright i guess .
Not to say money well spent , bt its still alright .
Ive yet to catch Quarantine and Wild Child and Twilight .
I need a company , a company who has alot of money , haha .
I somehow miss the-one-week-guy-that-made-me-give-up-my-eight-months-old-guy .
Obviously thats not his name , but i still do miss him .
Rumour is that i'll be seeing him soon , jst my luck .
I shall not brag whether its a good thing or a bad thing -.-
I dont knw what made me miss him , maybe it was the quarrels we had(!)
And i miss cintaku , surprisingly .
Not the i miss miss you , but you knw what i mean .
I tried to call but my pride wont let me dial (familiar?)
I miss Nissy too , its been awhile since we did some catching up .
What i dont miss is homework , smthg i will be seeing for quite some time .
Alot of chapters for chem , a very difficult geog project (mindyou , im not even taking geog next year! ) and an english hmwk which involves a storybook with i apparently had returned to the library .
JUST MY LUCK !
What i expected to be a 3 word post has turned to be(as of now) 305words .
Yes , my life is that miserable and boring , i did mention i need an entertainment right ?
Hahahehehehehohohoho -.-
And hey , regret your decision for all i care .
But jst regret the things you did , not the things you didnt do .
I LOVE(and miss) MY PHILIPPINES MATE (robydecruz too *cheeeeeekygrin! )
goodnight all .
