Get well soon bby ,
it hurts as much to see you sick .
Somehow , i miss the irritating noisy you .
Cepat baik lah Aisha ;(
Hello everyone .
Today , as you all probably would have noticed ,
is th 2nd of November .
And tmrw , being the next day after the 2nd of November ,
will be the 3rd November .
Tmrw is 3rd November ,
Its gonna be 3rd November tmrw ,
Oh my, it really is the 3rd of November tmrw ;O
So on Friday ,
I went to town with Aqilah and Navita ,
we were hunting for gifts for November babies .
I really had a tough time picking out the gifts ,
but we finally managed in the end .
I decided to pamper myself with a small cute little gift ,
and as a result, now im broke, a big hole on my pocket .
How lovely how splendid -.-
Thanks girls for the company .
Yesterday ,
I spent the whole morning trying to reduce the black swollen things under my eyes .
On the afternoon, i spent it all visiting all of your relatives .
Hoho , what a joke .
I went to the zoo and i obviously had a damnright good time alright .
It wasnt pack , and the best part of all was that i got to see different animals excreting waste .
It was really an eye-opener ,
Smthg different for a change ey .
;D
Today ,
I did nothing interesting ,
except did a little catching up with my sibs .
It was fun and hilarious , we laughed a little too much .
Haha .
So tmrw will be going to sch for some reasons .
Infact , i'll be going to sch till 21nov ,
for cca .
Fantasticccccccccccccccccc or what ,
Im so estaticccccccccc bout it -.-
Take care evryone ,
Love .
