OKAY .
Atikahlove tagged me,
so thus i have to do this thang -.-
Ten random facts about me :
(1) I love things that smells nice .
(2) I read alot, right from novels to advertisements .
(3) I am bad at confronting people .
(4) I hate silences .
(5) I hum to a song while i study .
(6) My priorities change when the situation does .
(7) I like to shout at ppl when i cant find things .
(8) When i read , i like to read aloud .
(9) I not very forgiving , and even if i do forgive , i never forget .
(10) I LOVE TO WATCH HINDUSTAN (believe it or not)
OKAY, done -.-
And i jst read my holiday hmwk ,
i think its cool cause i getting nearer and nearer towards my ambition :D
* ignore my previous posts , all crappy shits .
