-


I admit, i am difficult


{Wednesday, November 5, 2008} 9:04 PM

I was about to call bestfriend ,
and laugh at him cause tmrw he'll be having lessons ,
when i realise that i myself will be having lessons !
OH DAMNIT .

So whatever .
Today's plan was to wake up early morning to go swimming ,
but i decided i was too lazy , ha-ha .
So then i slept some more ,
and off to meet aqilah at 2.
Met her and talked talked ,
then moved along to meet ramly to go to bugis .

We reached there ,
and we shopped .
God knws hw much ramly's money i spent .
We walked and talked ,
and did last week and this week catching up .

Then on the way back , ramly was playing psp while waiting for the train .
I was jst scanning around the mrt platform .
I saw a foursome checking ramly out .
So i alerted him , and ramly was like scanning the girls ,
smiling cheekily .
I was like .. " hello ramly's with me ",
but the girls didnt get the hint -.-
I didnt mind , haha whatever .
So ramly actually did saw a girl that caught his eye ,
and the girl was smiling at him too .
He wanted to ask for her number ,
but she alrdy took the train .
I was laughing my ass off at him man ,
what a loser ;P

All the way back home ,
ramly was pissed off .
He was quiet all the way ,
and jst concentrated on the psp .
I did pity him , haha .

He went off at some station ,
too sad to even wave goodbye -.-
I went to grandmama's to have dinner .
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ;D

You knw what ,
boring kan care aku blog .
klau aku reader pon aku tak nak bace .
sungguh membosankan hidop aku -.-
and tadi , i was reading a book ,
and i was like commenting " alamak this book so full of words ! "
thats when i realise it was a book ,
and its meant to be filled with words .
lame uh anisah lame uh .
i want to read books that has no words , jst colourful bright pictures .
wudnt life be better that way ?
;D

And Buvalove ,
i knw youre expecting something for today's post ,
but you'll jst have to wait till tmrw ,
since it'll be the sixth .
5th month aye ?
Hoho .
I did mean to write bout it today ,
but he's attitude is ....... (oh you knw what i mean right ) .
Anyway , see you tmrw !
:D



layout by drivefaraway