{Sunday, November 23, 2008} 8:37 PM
Im flying off you knw ,
and i havent even got the chance to meet Hany .
The only time i got thru the line ,
she said she was sick and i jst told her to go rest ,
nothing else .
Oh well .
Im flying off you knw ,
but im fighting with Bff .
Its pretty stupid ,
and its all because of my insecure feeling .
I jst told him off ,
and he's staying far away from me .
Oh well .
Im flying off you knw ,
and i didnt even went to see Su!
Smthg happened, clearly i dont wish to state here .
I guess she is fine , thats what Feet told me .
I hope she will be fine , thats what i'd be praying for .
Oh well .
Im flying off you knw ,
and i forgot to get food for myself ,
food for the orphange .
I forgot that i actually needed to pack my bag ,
smthg i havent started doing .
I forgot that i need to sleep early tonight ,
cause tmrw will start at 5am .
And why , you may ask ?
All because of Salem Falls .
Oh well .
Take care you all .
