{Sunday, November 23, 2008} 9:51 PM
For every 27th day of the month ,
after 27May ,
I will look out the window ,
to look at where it all begin .
I'd jst look at it from above ,
and imagine everythg all over again .
Jst the thought of it makes me happy .
This month , however ,
i'll have to skip it ,
cause i wont be in Singapore .
And it'll be a pity ,
but im not sad or anythg for missing this month's 27 .
Because the night is etched in my memory ,
and i'll never forget the night .
I can still remember it happening as tho it was yesterday .
Happy 27th in advance ,
and you better wake up ,
when i call you tmrw morning .
Or there will be no songs ,
or ice cream .
Hoho .
Take care love .
