-


I admit, i am difficult


{Wednesday, October 29, 2008} 9:40 PM

I want Haagen dazs ,
i want to eat tubs and tubs of it till i feel numb all over .

I want to go to East Coast with CBT again ,
cause it was so much fun the last ime we went thr together .

I want HSM3 soundtracks ,
cause the song somehow make me feel better .

I want to go out with ex ,
cause he knws jst how to make me laugh in ways i never tot i cud .

I want to go out with Ramly many many times ,
and talk and talk and talk till we cant talk anymore .

I want to talk with C on the phone again ,
cause his jokes during serious times reduces the tense feeling .

And on top of it all ,
I jst wanna play netball over and over again ,
with SLPS netballers '06 .
Cause you knw what girls ,
i miss you all ,
i miss you all being on court with me too .
Netball has never been the same again without you guys ,
and i dont think it will be in a very long time .



layout by drivefaraway