-


I admit, i am difficult


{Wednesday, September 10, 2008} 8:54 PM

- I'll be your happy girl. says (9:09 PM):
i just realised .
- I'll be your happy girl. says (9:09 PM):
that ulc more than ilb.
- purple dinosaur . says (9:10 PM):
ilovec more than ulovebee ?
- purple dinosaur . says (9:10 PM):
why ?
- purple dinosaur . says (9:10 PM):
EH MMG BTOL PERH !
- purple dinosaur . says (9:10 PM):
hahahaha
- I'll be your happy girl. says (9:10 PM):
yea /
- purple dinosaur . says (9:10 PM):
but why u say that .
- I'll be your happy girl. says (9:11 PM):
cause i just recently realised the things you do for him .
- I'll be your happy girl. says (9:11 PM):
and stuff .
- purple dinosaur . says (9:11 PM):
what i do for him ?
- I'll be your happy girl. says (9:11 PM):
dontkon ?
- I'll be your happy girl. says (9:11 PM):
*
- I'll be your happy girl. says (9:11 PM):
all th time .
- I'll be your happy girl. says (9:11 PM):
waiting for a chance t see him ?
- purple dinosaur . says (9:11 PM):
hah .
- purple dinosaur . says (9:12 PM):
org lain pon ape kurangnye
- I'll be your happy girl. says (9:12 PM):
yea
- purple dinosaur . says (9:12 PM):
den what makes u say ilc more than ulb ?
- I'll be your happy girl. says (9:13 PM):
cause the things you do just t get a chance to see him or talk or stuff is way more than the effort i put in for b.
- purple dinosaur . says (9:13 PM):
hah .

School sucked .
yes , it did .
cause i spent most of the time in the toilet ,
i felt that sick man . );

After school helped with the lit stuff ,
and damnit funny lah eh ,
especially the door thing .
fun eh with you all ,
Shaktits, Navindra, Tracy, Ain and Ambigai ROSE !
HAHAHAHAH , im so mean . xP

and nina told me to tell all of you ,
that i fell , second time for the week , hah .
idk who saw , but i slipped at the stairs ,
and nasib baik tak slide all the way down -.-
navindran joker dont wanna help me up ,
jst look at me .
pffffffffffffft ~

and thanks syg for the accompany back home .
forever love !

" Go and see who waiting for you at backgate "
HAH . nevermind, i still love you .
and after knwing the reason why , i felt bad accusing you anyhow .
sorry eh eh eh .


layout by drivefaraway