-


I admit, i am difficult


{Sunday, September 14, 2008} 5:58 PM

Lets blog randomly and aimlessly ,
while waiting for 7.04 pm .

I hate memories , haha .
cause i find them very like , stupid ?
cause when i do flashback and remember good times ,
i'll ask myself why i let go .
den i remember why , and then i feel angry at the person ,
for hurting me so much .
isnt that like , stupid ?
ha-ha .

I hate ppl calling me by my name ,
i somehow get irritated by the way it sounds .
ppl hardly call me by my name , except teachers .
so like when ppl call me by name , i tend to ignore .
and sometimes , i dont even realise that the person is calling me ,
cause like i said , i hate the way my name sounds.
A-NI-SAH .
like -.- ,
ha-ha .

I hate skinheads , like seriously .
i dont mind botak , cause dearest love cutting botak .
but i cant tolerate skinhead .
i'd go like ee and then i'll like avoid the person .
cause skinhead reminds me of aids patient losing hair ,
then it'll remind me of death .
and no , im not afraid of death ,
but im afraid of what after it cause ive done too much sins .
:/


And compared to all the great things
That would take too long to write
I probably should mention the 7 3 that I like


I like to walk .
its like , cool you knw .
cause when i walk , i somehow or rather feel peace .
like , i feel free .
;D

I like to sit in a the middle of a crowded place ,
and jst look at people .
cause its like, i can see what people wear ,
what they match what with .
and i can see different type of people ,
right down from their dressing ,
to the way they walk .
haha .
;D

And surprisingly , I like doing things at the 11th hour ,
or arriving at place jst on time .
cause i jst loveeeeeeee the adrenaline rush ,
like " am i late ? " " oh shit , what will happen to me if im late ? "
hahaha , you knw what i mean ey .
;D

oh well , enough of shit ,
time check : 6.20 pm .
must go get food to cook .
AND YES , I LOVE COOKING .
only that i love dnt more .
ha-ha .


layout by drivefaraway